[GSoC] GSoC 2012 Students and Mentors

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:48:27 UTC 2012

Mentors: if your students have not signed up for this list please have
them do so.

Students: We need a mailing address for you.  Please send directly to
either Kevin
or myself an address we can ship some items to you.

As Kev noted, this is a publicly logged list so unless you want the
world to know your address, do not post it here.

thanks!

p.s. yes, this is a duplicate... sequencing is evidently not my strong
suit as I subscribed all of the students *after* sending the first
post... :/

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)
bear42 at gmail.com (xmpp, email)
bear at code-bear.com (xmpp, email)
http://code-bear.com/bearlog (weblog)

PGP Fingerprint = 9996 719F 973D B11B E111  D770 9331 E822 40B3 CD29