[GSoC] GSOC Introduction

Partho Sarthi psarthi16 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:34:05 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am Partho Sarthi, a sophomore currently pursuing B.E.(Hons) Computer
Science from BITS Pilani. I have been programming for almost 6 years now
and being a part of my college's technical department I have a prior
experience of developing full stack Web Applications such as college fest's
websites, Web Applications for college administration purposes and more.
These exposures paced my development skills in the past two years. I am
proficient in Javascript and have a decent amount of experience in
frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS and have dealt with libraries such as
Phaser(Developed a simple game for our sports fest website),
GSAP(high-performance HTML5 animations and manipulations of SVG) and more.
Recently I have been working with RESTful API on the client-side.Here are
the links to some of my projects-

   - http://bits-bosm.org/
   - https://bits-apogee.org/2017/
   - http://www.bits-oasis.org/

The idea of open source application which enables the people  to chat  so
easily, fascinated me a lot.  I have significant experience in building
cross platform apps which can be deployed as a Web application as well as a
Mobile application(Android/iOS) with the use of Cordova. One of the latest
application I built using cordova was "Latch <https://test.investu.in/>"(Please
follow the link to view the Web Application). It was a Location Based Chat
application. It includes individual chat,group chat and a small chat bot as
well. Thus I have experience in working with Chat Applications. I would
love to be a part of the community and contribute to it. Any help from your
end would mean a lot.

Thanks,
Partho Sarthi
Github: http://github.com/parthosa/