[IOT] Feedback on pubsub for IoT

Joachim Lindborg joachim.lindborg at sust.se
Wed Apr 29 09:37:00 UTC 2015

I do agree we haven't pursued the pubsub for IoT yet I am doing it very
simple using MUC rooms today sending xep 323 message events with
type="groupchat" to a MUC room meaning that the MQTT topic is the MUC room
name/topic and there is one moderator who is "publishing" and anyone
joining the room either white listed or not blacklisted can start listening
and silently agreeing not to sending by it self.

/joachim

*Regards*
Joachim Lindborg
CTO, systems architect