[IOT] XMPP-Iot international disco session

Joachim Lindborg joachim.lindborg at sust.se
Mon Feb 9 10:10:10 UTC 2015

Yes I will be back with more info.

My goal for the day is a posting with how we did on FOSDEM with the
connected hue lights in the XMPP real time lounge.

I need a solution for the local feedback loop from the participating sites.
A jitsi jingle session? talky.io webrtc ? google hangout?

thanks for the interest

*Regards*
Joachim Lindborg
CTO, systems architect