[IOT] XMPP IoT SIG - Call for Participation

CONZON DAVIDE conzon at ismb.it
Sun Dec 18 10:20:26 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

I've read the XEP and I agree with you that the approach
proposed can be interesting for the industry 4.0 scenario
that I have described.
More in general, I think that the idea to add to the
XEP-0323 also an event driven mechanism like the one
described in the XEP,
can be interesting for many other scenarios, not only for
the smart-factory one.

Best Regards,
Davide