[jadmin] Quick search for all users in jud/users-agent

Chris Pile cpile at snoogans.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 08:46:53 CST 2001

Hi,

Don't know if anyone else will find these useful, but I made some simple changes to allow users to quickly display a list of all the users in the jud.  You don't have to enter search criteria.

If anyone is interested, I created the patch as follows:
using jabber-1.4 and jud-0.4:
# cd /usr/local/jabber-1.4/jud-0.4
# cp -p jud_search.c jud_search.c.orig
# vi jud_search.c
	made changes
# diff -Nurd jud_search.c.orig jud_search.c > jud_search.patch
	the patch can be located at (didn't know how the formatting would look if I included the patch in the mail):
	http://www.snoogans.co.uk/jabber/jud_search.patch
	Basically just copy/paste this into "/usr/local/jabber-1.4/jud-0.4/jud_search.patch"

Apply the patch as follows:
# cd /usr/local/jabber-1.4/jud-0.4
# patch -p0 < jud_search.patch
# make

Done.

I have made a similar alteration to users-agent (the mysql based JUD) but haven't finished the patch file yet.

Enjoy.
Chris Pile