[JDEV] 1.4 BUG REPORT: group truncate
robert.temple at dig.com
Fri Feb 16 11:55:42 CST 2001
I'm experiencing an intermittent bug when managing my roster. Sometimes a
group name in a roster item gets truncated.
It happened now when I'm rapidly manipulating my roster. Here is what I
did. I have a pretty full roster, with about 50 items. Most of the items
have groups. I move 1 item from 1 group to another group by sending an IQ
set with a different group name. Then right after the IQ result comes back,
I move the item back to the original group using the same method. For some
strange reason, a unrelated roster item has its name truncated from "Company
Internet Group" to "Company Int". I know that its a problem in the server
because I'm looking at the XML file on the server.
Similar things happens when I do different things to the roster, add and
remove items, etc.
More information about the JDev