[jdev] ANNOUNCE: jabberd 2.0 stable 8 available
justin-news at openaether.org
Wed Apr 20 03:46:03 CDT 2005
The jabberd project team is pleased to announce the release of jabberd
2.0 stable 8. This is a 2.0 stable release. This release has no major
outstanding issues and is considered usable in production.
Downloads are available here:
md5sum: 96753c5e74676ace0841a4cee9f13fdb jabberd-2.0s8.tar.gz
Bug reports and feature requests should be submitted using the tools on
http://j2.openaether.org/. General support requests should go to
jadmin at jabber.org. Anything else should be sent to jabberd at jabberstudio.org.
* fixed s2s segfault from resolver race condition bug#59
* fixed mem leak in s2s bug#59
* added oracle support.
* add keepalives to router bug#54
* fixed info in PROTOCOL file
* Fixed handling of (un)subscribe packets for XMPP-IM compliance
* fixed time values which were not stored correctly
* the '>' must always be escaped (andrey)
* fixed failed access_check() in hpux-ia64
* fixed ssl memory leak
* fixed s2s segfaults relating firewall problems
Jeremy from jabber.org.au
More information about the JDev