[jdev] Jabber XMPP developer wanted
joseph at volitionalpartners.com
Tue Mar 13 16:10:20 CDT 2007
Re: Looking to trade development time for stock (plus its a big,
We are looking for a developer with the below qualifications to
contribute 10 hours a week over the next 90 days in exchange for
stock (may transition into cash position down the road). You will
receive 49% ownership of everything you produce.
Silicon Valley startup is seeking a productive software developer to
participate in an effort to create a secure, very scalable, peer to web,
archiving and search service. You should be a quick learner, able to to
make insightful contributions, while finding the shortest path to
1) B.S. Or M.S. or PhD. in Computer Science/Electrical
Engineering/Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience and thinking.
2) 5+ years Java/LAMP experience
3) ) Hands-on experience with any or all of the following open source
1) Experience designing and writing code for high im traffic and
2) Experience designing and writing secure applications.
Please contact me if you're interested.
Openyear - a better way to work
Joseph M. Hentz, MBA
Co-founder and CEO
Volitional Partners Inc.
*note, VP Openyear is in stealth mode, site launch coming soon.
More information about the JDev