Sean Gilbertson sean.gilbertson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:37:04 CST 2008

Hi all,

I figured I should let you all know that I figured out what the problem was:
I was using an XML parser that watched a stream for XML input.  The problem
was that this parser gave up if it didn't get any new input for some certain
amount of time; it'd wait, and then suddenly spit out everything it got and
then quit.

My fix was to write my own XML parser that read off this interminable
stream.  It's working great!

Thanks for helping!
Sean