[jdev] Wordpress plugin

Jehan jehan at zemarmot.net
Mon Mar 24 16:24:38 CDT 2008

Hello,

for further details, I tried it out with the last svn versions of Psi
and Gajim.

The last psi version does not change anything. I can see the
notification arriving to the client when I open the xml console, but
nothing happens in the interface. No moving icon, no popping-up
message... Apparently Psi does not know what to do when he receives the
message from the pubsub node.

In last svn version of gajim though, there is improvement. When I
receive the pubsub message, there is a small pop-up, but it shows only
the title.

I will make further tests and investigations. Maybe something could be
done because pubsub is a nice feature, but it is extremely flawed in all
implementations (even gajim).

Jehan