[jdev] Python/XMPP GSoC proposal

Pedro Melo melo at co.sapo.pt
Sat Mar 29 10:27:04 CDT 2008

Hi,

On Mar 28, 2008, at 8:33 AM, Remko Tronçon wrote:
>>  This would allow anyone to write a component in any language they
>>  want, and the make it available in the XMPP network without
>> having to
>>  run a full server.
>
> Is that what I suggested earlier, or is this something different? If
> it's the same, +1 for me.

Sorry, I think I missed that part of your previous message.

Reading back via archives, its the one where you talk about a
standalone muc component? Yes, its the same thing. Sorry about that,
missed it completely.

Personally, I want this so I can bitch with services that use a bot
@jabber.org to power their commercial services (hiveminder, I'm
looking at you now...).

Best regards,
--