[jdev] Wordpress plugin

Jehan jehan at zemarmot.net
Mon Mar 31 21:10:41 CDT 2008

Hello all,

just to say that the first version of the code is available. It is
working, yet basically, but it is working. I will improve it soon, but
not before 2 weeks because I am leaving in a few hours in holidays.

http://jehan.zemarmot.net/blog/2008/04/01/more-than-just-instant-messaging-publication-and-notification-using-jabberxmpp/
http://svn.wp-plugins.org/jabber-feed/

See you then! I will probably unsubscribe from this ml the time of my
holidays and will subscribe back in 2 weeks because I don't want my
mailbox being overflowed by emails! :-/
Bye.

Jehan