[jdev] Standalong BOSH server in 20013?

Tomasz Sterna tomek at xiaoka.com
Thu Jul 4 07:55:10 UTC 2013

Dnia 2013-07-03, śro o godzinie 14:48 +0300, Rafał Zawadzki pisze:
> I have a XMPP server which does not support http bind (jabberd2) and I
> need now this functionality.
> [...]
> Any ideas / experience with mentioned above ones?

You may setup any server that has BOSH connector implemented and use
just it, to connect to your server.
Without running the client connections, dialback, rosters, sessions etc.
this installment will act as a standalone BOSH connector.

--
Tomasz Sterna                            :(){ :|:&};:
Instant Messaging Consultant    Open Source Developer