[jdev] Request to list XMPP-FTW on xmpp.org

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 17:55:57 UTC 2013

Hi Lloyd!,

First of all, super project!. I would say its more a library than an actual client (almost on the same level as strophe.js and stanza.io). Even though I use strophe for web stuff I still see the use cases for this library and others of the same kind.

Talking about stanza.io, I don't see that one on the site either?. Shouldn't we promote these libraries, even though they are quite new?

/Steffen