[jdev] Resource Binding Means End of Stream Negotiation?

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 03:18:08 UTC 2017

@Kim

Yes I noticed that note, though I believe the "exception" means "must not
send stanza before completing stream negotiation except for Resource
Binding" rather than "send a <features/> element after negotiating every
feature except Resource Binding".

@Peter

No I didn't test against other servers. The server I used was ejabberd from
Debian Sid. My client only supports WebSocket for now and there are so few
XMPP providers out there enabling WebSocket. ☹️

2017年8月16日 01:43 於 "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter at stpeter.im> 寫道: