[jdev] Resource Binding Means End of Stream Negotiation?

殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan seamlikok at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 13:05:29 UTC 2017

I tried with Prosody 0.9.12 today and found that it has the same behavior as ejabberd. I guess that "Resource Binding indicating stream negotiation" has been a consensus among developers. I personally do not think this is good, because clients who strictly comply with RFC 6120 will have trouble talking to the rest of the world.

Peter Saint-Andre 於 2017/8/16 上午11:32 寫道: