[Jingle] welcome

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Oct 20 16:27:27 CDT 2005

As you can see, I've started a new mailing list to actively work on
Jingle, my codename for the XMPP extensions we will use for signalling
and voice/video negotiation. The list members are as follows:

Francesco Delfino, Tipic
Sean Egan, Gaim/Google
Stefano Falsetto, Tipic
Joe Hildebrand, Jabber Inc.
Justin Karneges, Psi
Scott Ludwig, Google
Celso Martinho, SAPO.pt
Ralph Meijer, Jabber Council
Pedro Melo, SAPO.pt
Matt Miller, Jabber Inc. and Jabber Council
Jack Moffit, Xiph.org and Jabber Council
Ian Paterson, ClientSide.co.uk and Jabber Council
Peter Saint-Andre, JSF
Kevin Smith, Psi

This is, so far, an invite-only list and is archived privately. We may
open it up to the general public at some point but right now I want to
keep it small and focused. The people on this list are here because they
are actively working on voice/video or have a vested interest in knowing
about these conversations (e.g., Jabber Council members). I expect this
to be a working list, dedicated to reaching consensus quickly.

My latest (very rough draft) is here:

http://www.saint-andre.com/jabber/jeps/jingle.html

Let's get to work!

Jabber Software Foundation