[Jingle] Which client has already implemented Jingle

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jul 8 10:02:31 CDT 2008

badi at yambi.com wrote:
> I would like to know which other client a part from Spark has already
> implemented Jingle (stantard)? We are busy testing Jingle in our own
> client and would like to test the interoperability with others

There is support in Psi [1], but it's in SVN only and under heavy
development so YMMV. The same is true of Gajim [2], I think. You might
also look at Farsight. [3] There is support in some other clients but
they are not open-source AFAIK. Perhaps others know more...

/psa

[1] http://psi-im.org/

[2] http://gajim.org/

[3] http://farsight.freedesktop.org/wiki/