[Jingle] XEP-0177 : What is the "received" informational message for ?

Detlev Casanova detlev.casanova at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 05:19:32 CDT 2008

Hi,
I have a problem with the Raw UDP transport method.
It concerns the case when I have multiple contents using raw-udp transport
method.
When an entity sends me a received informational message, how can I find out
for which content this message is ?

Also, when I receive data, I SHOULD send this message, if one entity does not
send the message, how do I know when I can send the session-accept action ?

I was thinking of establishing the connection for each content individually
and send a session terminate if one of the contents cannot be established
after 30 seconds (for example) but as the received message SHOULD be sent,
the connection could be established and I don't know about it.

In advance, thanks.

Cheers,

Detlev.