[Jingle] XEP-0181: Jingle DTMF

Diana Cionoiu diana-liste at null.ro
Fri Jul 25 21:30:45 CDT 2008

Hi Rob,

When you do PBX and you use DTMF's to make all kinds of functionalities,
than you need to have the DTMF's on the signalling path not in the RTP,
because the RTP goes directly between end points.
This is why SIP people added SIP INFO, so don't even think that you
don't need DTMF's in signalling.

Regards,
Diana