[Jingle] STUN/ICE and media relay queries

Jeff Muller xmpp at mullercentral.com
Wed Jul 30 12:09:08 CDT 2008

So is JingleInfo purely a Google Talk thing? Does "everybody else" use SRV
lookup to discover STUN and media relay servers? Are the media relay server
entries a "standard" in the SRV lookup (in other words, how do I know that
servers in the lookup are specifically relay servers for RTP media)?

I don't really know anything about SRV lookups, so would just appreciate any
info in this area, related to the question.

Thanks,
Jeff