[Jingle] STUN/ICE and media relay queries

Jeff Muller xmpp at mullercentral.com
Wed Jul 30 20:13:07 CDT 2008

So why is this method only to be used as a fallback? Why not just encourage
the usage of the XEP as the primary means. This would simplify things for
clients, and let the server folks worry about things like SRV?

Just wondering...

And thanks to both of you for your responses.

Jeff

"Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote
in message news:4890C6FC.1040505 at stpeter.im...