[Jingle] LAST CALL on XEPs 166, 167, 176, 177

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Nov 26 15:42:01 CST 2008

The XMPP Council has approved issuance of a Last Call for the following
specs (ending on December 19, 2008):

XEP-0166: Jingle
XEP-0167: Jingle RTP Sessions
XEP-0176: Jingle ICE-UDP Transport Method
XEP-0177: Jingle Raw UDP Transport Method

This means that I will be poking every Jingle developer in my roster to
review these specs and post comments to the standards at xmpp.org list,
where the comments could be things like "this spec is perfect and I've
implemented the whole thing" or "I'm implementing it but I found a few
typos" or "this spec is a bit unclear about Feature X" or "this protocol
would be even better if it included Feature Y" or "stop the presses, I
have major concerns about Feature Z".

So expect to be poked. :)

/psa