[Jingle] XEP-0176 - putting many candidates in initiate/accept

Justin Uberti juberti at google.com
Wed Apr 8 15:47:06 CDT 2009

Using transport-info allows calls to start much more quickly, since you can
send basic local candidates first, and then stun/relay candidates as the
appropriate servers respond. Also, other candidates may become available
during the call. So we definitely want to use transport-info when possible;
the only case where we know this will be a problem is for SIP interop.
I'm fine with the change that you propose, I just hope that it's only used
when necessary.