[Jingle] Typo and possible clarification in XEP 0166

Justin Uberti juberti at google.com
Sun Apr 19 23:36:41 CDT 2009

One thing I noticed is that we don't have any defined semantics for handling
ties on the call initiation (i.e. if A and B call each other at the same
time). This happens more often than you would expect, and there are some
easy things we could do to handle this scenario (e.g. lowest JID or session
id wins). To have this actually work across all clients, we would need to
explicitly specify this. Thoughts?