[Jingle] Jingle e2e session establishment and security

Suresh Kumar sureshkumar.pp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:13:36 CST 2009

At Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:58:51 +0100,
Dirk Meyer wrote:

> Someone is using HIP? Wow, never saw that coming :)

:) I am working in a group that is closer to the one doing HIP work.

> For TCP over UDP in some way, XEP-0260 supports the usage of Teredo
> which in fact is based on UDP. If both clients have no "real" public
> IPv6 address, the traffic is routed directly with something similar to
> STUN between the hosts.

thanks, somehow I seem to have missed teredo option in XEP-0260. I
will think about it.

On the other hand, you seem to have spent quite a bit of time on this
issue(e2e connectivity and security). Do you have any other suggestion
in the method I am following?

Thanks,
Suresh