[Jingle] Multi User Jingle

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Tue May 26 10:18:31 CDT 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 04:13:48PM +0200, David RARD wrote:
> I'm writing a java program based on XMPP and I want to add it some features
> like multi user voice/video chat. I've seen there is Mingle but it looks
> like a prototype with few informations. Moreover it's in python 'nd I don't
> 've a lot of knowledge in it. I would like to know if its possible to do it
> in Java and where I must begin? is there something that already exist in
> Smack API or am i must code all the features? And if i must code the
> features where I must begin with??

It doesn't really matter that are proof of concept program is written in
python, the important thing is the XEP defining the protocol.

I don't know what your program is currently able to do, but my first guess
would be that the first step that is needed is to add one-to-one jingle calls.

  Sjoerd
--
The instruments of science do not in themselves discover truth.  And there are
searchings that are not concluded by the coincidence of a pointer and a mark.