[Jingle] Multi User Jingle

David RARD abichai777 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:31:50 CDT 2009

Yes the XEP defining the protocol is really interessant I read it 'nd read
it again, but there is some dark point about it like the stanza word and all
stuff like that because english isn't my native langage so it's not really
clear for me.

At the moment my program is able to do one-to-one jingle calls, to do it I
begin a chat conversation with one user and in my chat i've a call button to
ask him to begin a one-to-one jingle calls. My chat is a MUC so when I make
a jingle calls I make a for on all the user of the room and call it if its
not myself. I've try it with more user like 3 and the problems is that only
one of the 2 others guy have the call the others have a ICE Candidate Try
which don't found. I was thinking that's because I've got only one
ICETransportManager I don't know if its the good way to look for ?? Or did i
more look on the XEP and stanza things??