[Jingle] Multi User Jingle

David RARD abichai777 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:10:01 CDT 2009

I've read more 'nd understand that if I want to try to make a POC of the
MultiUser Jingle XEP in Java. I need to modify the MUC part and add it in
the presence MUC an extension which will contain the content that will be
transmit? is that right? When you said in the XEP prototype that when a user
join a room he must initiate a Jingle session with all participant this will
mean he has an array of JingleSession (I guess) and an array of
ICETransport?? I ask this question in deal with the last part of the last
post.