[Jingle] [Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN): Relay Extensions to Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)' to Proposed Standard]

Evgeniy Khramtsov xramtsov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 01:29:22 CDT 2009

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> FYI. This spec has been blocking the ICE spec, so we might see that one
> become an RFC before too much longer. :)

Good news ;) The only thing that stops us from commiting an
implementation in ejabberd's SVN is a lack of shared secret allocation
procedure in XMPP. Details are in
https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB-1017. I'm sorry to annoy
you, but it would be great if you have a time to review XEP-0215 :)

--
Regards,
Evgeniy Khramtsov, ProcessOne.