[Jingle] Support for conferencing in Jitsi with Coin

Jean Deruelle jderuell at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 16:10:59 UTC 2011

We have conferencing mechanisms (SIP RFC4575 already supported and XMPP later) for our Mobicents platform (http://www.mobicents.org/) and coin seemed like a straightforward way to leverage. I noticed a post in the archives that said it was to be processed as a XEP (http://bit.ly/gpCkMC) but I can't find it among the extensions on xmpp.org. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Jean