[Jingle] Opinions about Coin

Diana Cionoiu diana-liste at null.ro
Thu Apr 28 11:01:17 UTC 2011

  Hello Emil,

I understand where you are comming from.
SIP doesn't have any restrictions on the infrastructure, therefor
everyone does how it feels like.
Jabber does have restrictions on the infrastructure and that's a good
thing because it's a federate system which implies that servers should
be able to work one with another. The same goes for any XEP.

Regards,
Diana