[Jingle] Opinions about Coin

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Thu Apr 28 11:50:16 UTC 2011

Hey Diana,

На 28.04.11 14:01, Diana Cionoiu написа:
>   Hello Emil,
>
> I understand where you are comming from.
> SIP doesn't have any restrictions on the infrastructure, therefor
> everyone does how it feels like.
> Jabber does have restrictions on the infrastructure and that's a good
> thing because it's a federate system which implies that servers should
> be able to work one with another. The same goes for any XEP.

This is beginning to get too generic and I am afraid I am not following.
Could you please point the aspects in Coin that you think would prevent
XMPP servers to work with one another?

Cheers,
Emil

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D.                       67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead                           France