[Jingle] Fwd: [codec] WGLC of draft-ietf-codec-opus-07

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Jul 12 13:41:12 UTC 2011

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [codec] WGLC of draft-ietf-codec-opus-07
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 21:38:22 -0600
From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy at cisco.com>
To: codec at ietf.org

The authors believe the draft is pretty much done other than editorial
stuff so we would like to initiate a working group last call on
draft-ietf-codec-opus-07 to help gather any remaining issues.

The draft can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-codec-opus-07.txt

I would like to note that even if no issues are raised during this WGLC,
the chairs will delay requesting publication at the end of the WGLC to
make sure there is time for appropriate communications with other SDOs.

Please send comment by the end of the day on July 23.

Thank you, Cullen & Jonathan