[Jingle] Fwd: [codec] WGLC of draft-ietf-codec-opus-07

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:45:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> If you're deeply curious about the work of the Codec WG, I suggest you
> subscribe to their list and ask questions there. I don't have all the
> answers, and I certainly don't have time to find the answers right now.

I guess so! You already do too much! :-)

I am subscribed there now but I read on the list that they don't want
to discuss patents-related issues there (email of Cullen Jennings,
co-chair, the 25th of march) so I was wondering if anyone on this list
had more information. But I guess what you propose is the best move
then. I will see.
Thanks.

Jehan