[Jingle] Fwd: [codec] WGLC of draft-ietf-codec-opus-07

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:50:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 1:40 AM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:
> On 7/14/11 8:45 AM, Jehan Pagès wrote:
[...]
>>> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codec
>>
>> I am subscribed there now but I read on the list that they don't want
>> to discuss patents-related issues there (email of Cullen Jennings,
>> co-chair, the 25th of march) so I was wondering if anyone on this list
>> had more information. But I guess what you propose is the best move
>> then. I will see.
>
> I might learn more about the situation at the IETF meeting in Quebec
> City about 10 days from now...

Cool. I will wait for end of this IETF meeting then and hopefully
you'll know more, rather than trying to discuss on a list where they
explicitly stated they don't want to discuss this topic. I'll resort
to ask the codec list all the same if the information cannot come from
you or elsewhere.
Thanks!

Jehan