[Jingle] COIN Schema Issue

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Wed Jul 27 21:21:15 UTC 2011

На 27.07.11 16:51, Bala Pitchandi написа:
> Here's the fix:

Thanks! Will ack and include it in the next version.

I am also thinking we need a way of indicating a chatroom associated
with the call, although I am not quite clear now who would be able to
set one. Given that there can be multiple focus agents, there's no clear
"boss" ... so may be precedence would make sense (i.e. the first one to
set it - wins).

Emil

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D.                       67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead                           France