[Jingle] Proposed message to send to the IETF rtcweb and W3C WebRTC working groups.

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Mon Jul 22 10:14:55 UTC 2013

I applaud this effort.

Interoperability is not only necessary between XMPP,  SIP, rtcweb and
WebRTC. Collaboration of additional stakeholder communities is important
- even if the work mostly will rest on the core communities addressed by
this SIG.

When the message is sent I will therefore also forward it to the W3C
Federated Social Web Community Group. Hopefully that will generate input
especially regarding requirements.

I consider security-aspects to be especially important and the W3C FSW
CG seems to share that view.

Cheers,
Andreas
---