[Jingle] [Stox] Proposed message to send to the IETF rtcweb and W3C WebRTC working groups.

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Mon Jul 22 17:36:47 UTC 2013

Am 22.07.2013 17:05, schrieb Ralph Meijer:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to inform the group of the recent formation [1] of the
> Jingle Special Interest Group (SIG) at the XMPP Standards Foundation
> (XSF). The recent increase of activity in the WebRTC and rtcweb working
> groups and related high-profile product developments and announcements
> were reasons for the XMPP Council to decide to concentrate efforts
> around Jingle in a SIG.

The point where this is interesting for STOX is mostly the -media draft.
For example we can fix some of the bugs (like a=fmtp) in XSF territory.

Potentially, the -media draft is even the place where to define the
mapping between jingles xmlish session description and SDP. Even though
I would attempt to clearly separate that from jingle signalling
conceptually and in the document.