[Jingle] sdp-over-jingle

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Tue Jul 23 06:10:06 UTC 2013

Am 22.07.2013 23:07, schrieb Unnikrishnan V:
> Couple of years before, I was also thinking on similar lines
>
> a sample doc i created on that time follows :
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/95534/Jingle-Multimedia-Description-Using-SDP
>
> Please excuse on mistakes as it was written some where on mid  2007.

Good catch, I had forgotten the alternative to just do one sdp blob
instead of splitting it into individual mediaparts / contents.

The advantage of this approach is that it easily allows for
session-level attributes.
The disadvantage is that this puts two content types (audio and video)
in the same <content/> element. This doesn't fit with my view of jingle,
so I'd rather go for sox here.