[Jingle] Tomorrow's meeting

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Tue Jul 23 20:13:32 UTC 2013

Am 23.07.2013 18:27, schrieb Dave Cridland:
> Just a reminder that we're having another Jingle chat tomorrow; I
> appreciate that people are a bit busy so little has happened (though thanks
> to Fippo for noting down his thoughts on SDP in Jingle).
>
> Same place, same time - xmpp:jingle at muc.xmpp.org?join @ 1530Z (Or later, if
> the Council meeting - also open, in council@ - overruns).
>
> I'll sort out an agenda with the rest of the leadership, but it's likely to
> be more of a discussion topic rather than a set of items.

Right. We can discuss those sdp-over-jingle variants. I'd also love to
see some proposals of why one would use <message/> instead of <iq/>.
Likely reasons: carbons and via <thread/> also an integration into chat
sessions so we don't have what Dele rightly called "another out-of
context session". But that is probably too short notice for tomorrow.

I suspect the meeting after IETF will be alot more interesting :-)