[Jingle] Join header for Jingle conferences

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Jul 31 21:40:57 UTC 2013

Sorry, awful.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:

> Your mixer joins the room, including some additional magic in its
> presence, like a <mixer xmlns='...'/> element. It becomes, therefore,
> jingle at muc.xmpp.org/mixer

No, I don't mean "therefore" at all, silly me.

I mean the <mixer/> element just gets passed through by the (dumb) MUC, and
the mixer then joins the room as normal, and once joined, it now has the
room jid as well. This room jid is the address of the conference call -
although merely joining the room and looking at the presence of the
occupants is enough to find it easily enough.

Dave.