[Jingle] WebRTC + Jingle - Incomplete SDP

Peter Thatcher pthatcher at google.com
Tue Jun 25 18:21:51 UTC 2013

FYI, It's also possible to have multiple streams within a <content> and
then demux by ssrc, which gives multiple audio or video streams over a
single transport without using BUNDLE.  You can see an implementation of
such here in libjingle:

https://code.google.com/p/libjingle/source/browse/trunk/talk/session/media/mediamessages.cc#264

It's never been standardized, but we've found it to work well in practice,
and it looks kind of like this:

<jingle>
  <content>
    <description>
      <!-- ... codecs and stuff -->
      <streams>
        <stream name="stream1">
          <ssrc>11111</ssrc>
        </stream>
        <stream name="stream2">
          <ssrc>22222</ssrc>
        </stream>
      </streams>
    </description>
  </content>
</jingle>

PS: This is like the RTCWEB "Plan A vs Plan B" all over again :).