[Juser] about transfer files

Justin Kirby justin at openaether.org
Fri Aug 2 17:12:17 CDT 2002

My understanding is that exodus is the defacto win32 client (or tries to
be) gabber is great on linux. However, as far as file transfers go, its
one of the biggest outstanding issues in the community.

Try joining jdev at conference.jabber.org and someone there will most
likely be able to answer your question.

Good Luck,
Justin