[Juser] Inquiry on Jabber MacOS X clients with SSL+proxy.

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Dec 20 10:57:40 CST 2002

Hi Jay,

There is a lot of work going on with the Nitro client, new developers are
joining the project every week, and one of the first features added was
SSL support. I just chatted with the lead developer, and proxies are not
supported yet. If you could jabber me (or email me) with your requirements
on proxy support I could pass them along to the Nitro team and they could
probably add this over the holidays.

http://nitro.jabberstudio.org/

Jabber Software Foundation