[Juser] Ken Wermann/MISTI_BOS is out of the office.

kwermann at misti.com kwermann at misti.com
Mon Dec 23 00:10:27 CST 2002

I will be out of the office starting  12/21/2002 and will not return until
12/30/2002.

I will be out of the office from Saturday December 21, 2002 until Monday
December 30, 2002. If this is an emergency please email adminpage at misti.com
with a complete description of the emergency, a return email address, and a
return phone number. I will periodically be checking my email during this
period.

Regards,

Ken Wermann
Systems Administrator
MIS Training Institute
http://www.misti.com

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential. The contents may
not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are
not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error
please notify us by e-mail or by telephone at (508) 879-7999 and then
delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof.   MIS
Training Insitute (its subsidiaries and associates) cannot accept
responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this email as it has
been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the email may
have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender.  Any views
expressed by an individual in this email do not necessarily reflect views
of MIS Training Institute (its subsidiaries and associates).  This
communication is from MIS Training Institute, a company located in the
United States of America at 498 Concord Street, Framingham, MA 01702.