[Juser] adding yahoo acct via exodus

Menzi, Hans HMenzi at eci.com
Mon Nov 4 09:46:35 CST 2002

SETTING UP TRANSPORTS (YAHOO, MSN, AIM)

1.) From the menu, click "Exodus - > Register with a service"

2.) The Jabber ID of the service will be one of the following:

    - aim.jabber.XXX.com
    - msn.jabber.XXX.com
    - yahoo.jabber.XXX.com

3.) Click next to setup your account on the jabber server.

4.) Enter your username and password.

    NOTE: username for MSN should look like USER at hotmail.com

Enjoy,

Hans Menzi