[Juser] jabber.com account but transport from another server.

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Oct 10 12:15:23 CDT 2002

What client are you using? The jabber.com server does not support Jabber
browsing and if I recall correctly you might have a problem surfing off to
another Jabber server if your home server is jabber.com (depending on the
client that you use). You might want to email support at jabber.com about
this. I'll cc them on this message.

Jabber Software Foundation