[Juser] jabber.com account but transport from another server.

Miguel Carvalho mcarvalho at infopulse.pt
Fri Oct 11 04:36:41 CDT 2002

Hi!

1. Jabber.com have two kind clients : the free one, only allows you to
surf with their servers, and only has msn transport. If wan't more than
that, you have to pay for that.

2. Anyone knows a good client for win, with transports for yms, msn and
icq?
I've tried Jabber Messenger, Yabber, MyJabber,  chatterfish. I've had
problems with all of them, specialy concerning to transports.
Is there any that resolves icq server side contacts??

TIA

Miguel Carvalho
Infopulse Portugal
Tel:+351 223 389 103